Detox Chlorella Algae Tablet For Those Who Don't Like The Flavor!
Can help the healthy functioning of the stomach, spleen, colon, liver, gallbladder, pericardium
Possible properties of raw material(s)
- normal iron metabolism
- maintenance of normal bones
- maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- maintenance of normal teeth
- maintenance of normal skin
- normal growth and development of bone in children
- maintenance of normal vision
- normal cognitive function
- normal function of the immune system
- normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- process of cell specialisation
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal cognitive development of children
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal DNA synthesis
- maintenance of normal red blood cells
- normal acid-base metabolism
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- normal fertility and reproduction
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal macronutrient metabolism
- normal homocysteine metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids
- normal psychological function
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal red blood cell formation
- normal protein synthesis
- process of cell division
- normal formation of connective tissue
- normal function of cell membranes
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
An organic, nutrient rich, blue-green algae, Chlorella, flourishes in subtropical and tropical waters. Cultivated Chlorella grows in filtered natural water under strict controls as the green pigment in chlorophyll. Rich in organic matters, Chlorella is a popular basis for detoxification programmes. Chlorella embodies a plethora of key vitamins and minerals including calcium, iron, phosphorous and potassium. Affluent in its nutritional value, the Chlorella cell is protected by a tough wall. This cell wall is broken by milling to make the product nutrients more bioavailable. Organic Chlorella powder is then pressed into tablets by a registered pharmaceutical. Chlorella tablets are inspected and meet the standards set by the Medicine and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency. No bulking agents such as magnesium stearate, which may impact on the taste, are used.
100% Organic Chlorella Algae (Chlorella Vulgaris); Allergens: may contain naturally occurring sulphites
Organic; Vegan; Natural materials; Artificial flavorless; Free-from artificial coloring; Preservative-free; BSE/TSE-free; GMO free; Not-irradiated; No added sugars; Low fat; Poor in saturated fat; Low in sugar; Rich in dietary fiber; Rich in protein
Dosage, recommended use, storage
One dose = 6-10 tablets
1 serving daily, in 2-3 divided doses, before meals, with plenty of fluids (only half a serving in the first week)
Storage: In a well-closed, dry, cool, sun-protected place. Do not freeze
Chlorella may contain naturally occurring sulphites. The list of allergens which are likely to cause adverse reactions in susceptible individuals is provided in Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. Sulphur dioxide and/ or sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg or 10mg/L (litre) in terms of the total SO2 which are to be calculated for products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturers.
Organic Chlorella Tablets is 100% natural and do not contain any additives such as sugars, acids, colorants, preservatives, etc.
Organic Chlorella Tablets is not subject to genetic modifications. Process controls are in place to ensure no accidental contamination with genetically modified materials, or materials derived thereafter, can occur. We hereby certify that Organic Chlorella Tablets is not subject to labeling under EU Regulations 1829/2003/EC and 1830/2003/EC on genetically modified food and feed.
Organic Chlorella Tablets complies with the requirements outlined in Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 (and consecutive amendments). It also complies with Soil Association strict organic farming standards. During the manufacturing process the product and the packaging materials are not exposed to pesticides or pesticide residues. Pesticides are not stored on site, nor used in the manufacturing or warehousing areas.
The product has not been irradiated and complies with the EU regulation 1999/3/EC.
Organic Chlorella Tablets is produced exclusively from plant source, and do not contain any components from animal origin. It has not been derived from any animal source, and has not come into contact with any components of animal origin.
No residual solvents are used in the manufacturing process.
LEVEL OF UNDESIRABLE SUBSTANCES
The strictly controlled production process of Chlorella Tablets ensures that the undesirable substances levels (heavy metals, PAH, mycotoxins, etc.) are below the limits identified by EU legislation (Commission regulation No 2073/2005, No 1881/2006 and consecutive amendments), including the recommendations provided by EFSA on food contaminants.
ANIMAL TESTING STATEMENT
We confirms that we do not conduct or commission animal testing of any products.
- MedicalBeta-carotene supplementation is not recommended for smokers and those working with asbestos.
- StorageKeep out of the reach of children.
- DosageDo not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- Correct NutritionFood supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Dietary supplements do not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Dietary supplements are not medications. They do not have therapeutic effects and are not suitable for the treatment or prevention of illness. If you are pregnant, ill or take medication, consult with your doctor before using any dietary supplements. If your doctor is not open to the use of dietary supplements, consult with a naturopath specialist. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake!
Dietary supplements are food, thus their labelling (label inscriptions, any symbols, figures, etc. on their labels and packaging) and advertisement must comply with the general regulations applicable to food. Accordingly, the product labelling, design and advertisement may not claim or suggest that dietary supplements are suitable for the prevention or treatment of illness, or that they have such properties. The product specifications provide general information about the product components. This information is typically based on scientific publications and is not a description of the specific properties of the given product. Please bear this in mind when reading product specifications, promotional materials, advertisements, and other information material.