Health, tradition, harmony: the greenest tea (Ceremonial Grade)!
A unique classic with a slightly bitter taste that brings to mind the harmony and harmony of nearly a millennium Japanese matcha tea ceremony
Possible properties of raw material(s)
- AUTHORISED HEALTH BENEFITS BASED ON MICRONUTRIENTS
- contributes to normal iron metabolism
- maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- maintenance of normal skin
- maintenance of normal vision
- function of the immune system
- process of cell specialisation
- normal cognitive development of children
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal cognitive function
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- process of cell division
Matcha Green Tea is a premium tea powder which has been used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies for nearly a millennium. It is made from shade-grown tea leaves, avoiding direct sunlight and stimulating growth in chlorophyll. Only the finest tea buds are picked and dried to create the fine milled, bright-green powder. It has a unique and distinctive taste, the higher quality the sweeter, less astringent the flavour. Our Matcha is of a ceremonial grade.
Matcha contains high levels of antioxidants, providing over 5 times that of any other food. It is also a source of caffeine, however differing from coffee. Matcha can also be used as a food ingredient and natural food dye.
100% Organic Matcha Green Tea (Ceremonial Grade) (Camellia Sinensis)
Organic; Vegan; Natural materials; Artificial flavorless; Preservative-free; GMO free; No added sugars; Allergen free; Poor in saturated fat; Low in sugar; Rich in dietary fiber; Rich in protein; Sodium/Salt-free
Brochures, articles, links
- A matcha tea 7 bevált módszerrel javítja az egészséget
- A zöld tea 10 bizonyítékokon alapuló haszna
- Effects of green tea, matcha tea and their components epigallocatechin gallate and quercetin on MCF‑7 and MDA-MB-231 breast carcinoma cells. Schröder L, Marahrens P, Koch JG, Heidegger H, Vilsmeier T, Phan-Brehm T, Hofmann S, Mahner S, Jeschke U, Richter DU. (2019)
- Matcha green tea (MGT) inhibits the propagation of cancer stem cells (CSCs), by targeting mitochondrial metabolism, glycolysis and multiple cell signalling pathways. Bonuccelli G, Sotgia F, Lisanti MP. (2018)
- An intervention study on the effect of matcha tea, in drink and snack bar formats, on mood and cognitive performance. Dietz C, Dekker M, Piqueras-Fiszman B. (2017)
- Matcha Green Tea Drinks Enhance Fat Oxidation During Brisk Walking in Females. Willems MET et al. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. (2018)
Dosage, recommended use, storage
One dose = 5 g
1 dose per day
Storage: In a well-closed, dry, cool, sun-protected place, out of the reach of children
We hereby certify that Matcha Powder does not contain any substances causing allergies or intolerances as ingredients or by possibility of cross contamination. The list of allergens which are likely to cause adverse reactions in susceptible individuals is provided in Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. Please note that this statement is based on the information provided by the manufacturer of the product.
Organic Matcha Powder is 100% natural and does not contain any additives such as sugars, acids, colorants, preservatives, etc.
Organic Matcha Powder is not subject to genetic modifications. Process controls are in place to ensure no accidental contamination with genetically modified materials, or materials derived thereafter, can occur. We hereby certify that Organic Matcha Powder is not subject to labeling under EU Regulations 1829/2003/EC and 1830/2003/EC on genetically modified food and feed.
Organic Matcha Powder complies with the requirements outlined in Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 (and consecutive amendments). It also complies with Soil Association strict organic farming standards. During the manufacturing process the product and the packaging materials are not exposed to pesticides or pesticide residues. Pesticides are not stored on site, nor used in the manufacturing or warehousing areas.
The product has not been irradiated and complies with the EU regulation 1999/3/EC.
No residual solvents are used in the manufacturing process.
LEVEL OF UNDESIRABLE SUBSTANCES
The strictly controlled production process of Organic Matcha Powder ensures that the undesirable substances levels (heavy metals, PAH, mycotoxins, etc.) are below the limits identified by EU legislation (Commission regulation No 2073/2005, No 1881/2006 and consecutive amendments), including the recommendations provided by EFSA on food contaminants.
ANIMAL TESTING STATEMENT
We confirms that we do not conduct or commission animal testing of any products.
- DosageDo not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- Correct NutritionFood supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- MedicalIf your doctor is not open to the use of dietary supplements, consult with a non-medical practitioner.
- MedicalIf you are pregnant, ill or take medication, consult with your doctor before using any dietary supplements.
Dietary supplements do not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Dietary supplements are not medications. They do not have therapeutic effects and are not suitable for the treatment or prevention of illness. If you are pregnant, ill or take medication, consult with your doctor before using any dietary supplements. If your doctor is not open to the use of dietary supplements, consult with a naturopath specialist. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake!
Dietary supplements are food, thus their labelling (label inscriptions, any symbols, figures, etc. on their labels and packaging) and advertisement must comply with the general regulations applicable to food. Accordingly, the product labelling, design and advertisement may not claim or suggest that dietary supplements are suitable for the prevention or treatment of illness, or that they have such properties. The product specifications provide general information about the product components. This information is typically based on scientific publications and is not a description of the specific properties of the given product. Please bear this in mind when reading product specifications, promotional materials, advertisements, and other information material.