Health, tradition, harmony: the greenest tea (Classic Grade)!
A unique classic with a slightly bitter taste that brings to mind the harmony and harmony of nearly a millennium Japanese matcha tea ceremony
Possible properties of raw material(s)
- normal iron metabolism
- maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- maintenance of normal vision
- normal function of the immune system
- process of cell specialisation
- normal blood clotting
- maintenance of normal bones
- normal function of cell membranes
- normal function of blood vessels
- normal function of bones
- normal function of cartilage
- normal function of gums
- normal function of skin
- normal function of teeth
- maintenance of normal skin
- normal metabolism of iron
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal muscle function
- maintenance of normal blood pressure
- normal cognitive function
- formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- process of cell division
- normal cognitive development of children
- normal psychological function
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- maintenance of normal red blood cells
Matcha Green Tea is a tea powder which has been used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies for nearly a millennium. It is made from tea leaves of Camellia Sinensis. The finest tea buds are picked and dried to create the fine milled powder. It has a unique and distinctive taste, with a hint of bitterness. Our Matcha is of a classic grade. Matcha can also be used as a food ingredient and natural food dye.
100% Organic Matcha Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) - Classic Grade
Organic; Vegan; Natural materials; Artificial flavorless; Free-from artificial coloring; Preservative-free; BSE/TSE-free; GMO free; Not-irradiated; No added sugars; Allergen free; Low fat; Poor in saturated fat; Rich in dietary fiber; Rich in protein; Sodium/Salt-free
Dosage, recommended use, storage
One dose = 5 g
Mix 1 serving with a little boiled water until lump-free, then add the rest of the water and stir until foamy. Season to taste.
Storage: In a well-closed, dry, cool, sun-protected place, out of the reach of children
We hereby certify that Matcha Powder does not contain any substances causing allergies or intolerances as ingredients or by possibility of cross contamination. The list of allergens which are likely to cause adverse reactions in susceptible individuals is provided in Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. Please note that this statement is based on the information provided by the manufacturer of the product.
Organic Matcha Powder is 100% natural and does not contain any additives such as sugars, acids, colorants, preservatives, etc.
Organic Matcha Powder is not subject to genetic modifications. Process controls are in place to ensure no accidental contamination with genetically modified materials, or materials derived thereafter, can occur. We hereby certify that Organic Matcha Powder is not subject to labeling under EU Regulations 1829/2003/EC and 1830/2003/EC on genetically modified food and feed.
Organic Matcha Powder complies with the requirements outlined in Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 (and consecutive amendments). It also complies with Soil Association strict organic farming standards. During the manufacturing process the product and the packaging materials are not exposed to pesticides or pesticide residues. Pesticides are not stored on site, nor used in the manufacturing or warehousing areas.
The product has not been irradiated and complies with the EU regulation 1999/3/EC.
No residual solvents are used in the manufacturing process.
LEVEL OF UNDESIRABLE SUBSTANCES
The strictly controlled production process of Organic Matcha Powder ensures that the undesirable substances levels (heavy metals, PAH, mycotoxins, etc.) are below the limits identified by EU legislation (Commission regulation No 2073/2005, No 1881/2006 and consecutive amendments), including the recommendations provided by EFSA on food contaminants.
ANIMAL TESTING STATEMENT
We confirms that we do not conduct or commission animal testing of any products.
- DosageDo not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- Correct NutritionFood supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- MedicalIf your doctor is not open to the use of dietary supplements, consult with a non-medical practitioner!
- MedicalIf you are pregnant, ill or take medication, consult with your doctor before using any dietary supplements!
Dietary supplements do not replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Dietary supplements are not medications. They do not have therapeutic effects and are not suitable for the treatment or prevention of illness. If you are pregnant, ill or take medication, consult with your doctor before using any dietary supplements. If your doctor is not open to the use of dietary supplements, consult with a naturopath specialist. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake!
Dietary supplements are food, thus their labelling (label inscriptions, any symbols, figures, etc. on their labels and packaging) and advertisement must comply with the general regulations applicable to food. Accordingly, the product labelling, design and advertisement may not claim or suggest that dietary supplements are suitable for the prevention or treatment of illness, or that they have such properties. The product specifications provide general information about the product components. This information is typically based on scientific publications and is not a description of the specific properties of the given product. Please bear this in mind when reading product specifications, promotional materials, advertisements, and other information material.