Immune booster, antioxidant, detox!
A nutritional supplement made with spirulina algae extract, a true vitamin and protein bomb for the body
The Spirulina plant is a wealthy source of vitamins, proteins and amino acids. A modern day “superfood”, Spirulina is a natural spiral shaped blue green algae. Harvested in cultivation ponds, Spirulina is a microscopic plant cultivated on an island in the South China Sea. Spirulina is dried using a natural process of spray evaporation to create Spirulina powder. This process preserves its nutritional content. It takes about 10kg of the fresh product to make 1kg of the powder.
Organic; Vegan; Natural materials; Artificial flavorless; Free-from artificial coloring; Preservative-free; BSE/TSE-free; GMO free; Not-irradiated; No added sugars; Allergen free; Low fat; Poor in saturated fat; Rich in dietary fiber; Rich in protein
Dosage, recommended use, storage
One dose = 3x2 g
It can be consumed diluted in liquid as a refreshing drink, soup can be cooked from it and mixed into a salad.
Storage: In a well-closed, dry, cool, sun-protected place. Do not freeze
- MedicalBeta-carotene supplementation is not recommended for smokers and those working with asbestos.
- StorageKeep out of the reach of children.
- DosageDo not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- Correct NutritionFood supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Possible properties of raw material(s)
- a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- normal muscle function
- normal protein synthesis
- normal psychological function
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal teeth
- the process of cell division
- normal cognitive function
- normal oxygen transport in the body
- normal function of the immune system
- normal cysteine synthesis
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- process of cell specialisation
- the regulation of hormonal activity
- normal cognitive development of children
- normal macronutrient metabolism
- electrolyte balance
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- the maintenance of normal skin
- he maintenance of normal vision
- the normal metabolism of iron
- normal homocysteine metabolism
- normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- normal red blood cell formation
100% Organic Spirulina Alga (Spirulina Platensis); Allergens: may contain naturally occurring sulphites
| ||Per Unit (100 g)||NRV1 % / 100 g||Per Serving (3x2 g)||NRV1 % / 3x2 g|
|Energy||1409 kJ/337 kcal|| ||n/a|| |
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0,4 g|
|- of which monounsaturated fatty acid||0,1 g|
|- of which polyunsaturated fatty acid||0,3 g|
|Vitamin A||1204 μg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0,3 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0,7 mg|
1 NRV (Nutrient Reference Values): Percentage of Daily Reference Intakes for Adults (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
We regularly review our nutrition information.
Spirulina may contain naturally occurring sulphites. The list of allergens which are likely to cause adverse reactions in susceptible individuals is provided in Annex II of Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011. Sulphur dioxide and/ or sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg or 10mg/L (litre) in terms of the total SO2 which are to be calculated for products as proposed ready for consumption or as reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturers.
Organic Spirulina Powder is 100% natural and do not contain any additives such as sugars, acids, colorants, preservatives, etc.
Organic Spirulina Powder is not subject to genetic modifications. Process controls are in place to ensure no accidental contamination with genetically modified materials, or materials derived thereafter, can occur. We hereby certify that Organic Spirulina Powder is not subject to labeling under EU Regulations 1829/2003/EC and 1830/2003/EC on genetically modified food and feed.
Organic Spirulina Powder complies with the requirements outlined in Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 (and consecutive amendments). It also complies with Soil Association strict organic farming standards. During the manufacturing process the product and the packaging materials are not exposed to pesticides or pesticide residues. Pesticides are not stored on site, nor used in the manufacturing or warehousing areas.
The product has not been irradiated and complies with the EU regulation 1999/3/EC.
Organic Spirulina Powder is produced exclusively from plant source, and do not contain any components from animal origin. It has not been derived from any animal source and has not come into contact with any components of animal origin.
No residual solvents are used in the manufacturing process.
LEVEL OF UNDESIRABLE SUBSTANCES
The strictly controlled production process of Spirulina Powder ensures that the undesirable substances levels (heavy metals, PAH, mycotoxins, etc.) are below the limits identified by EU legislation (Commission regulation No 2073/2005, No 1881/2006 and consecutive amendments), including the recommendations provided by EFSA on food contaminants.
ANIMAL TESTING STATEMENT
We confirms that we do not conduct or commission animal testing of any products.
The dietary supplement does not replace a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle. Dietary supplements are not medicines, have no medicinal effect, and are not suitable for the treatment or prevention of diseases. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, sick or taking medication, consult your doctor before using any dietary supplement! Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption amount! Product descriptions are general information about the product's ingredients, which are typically based on scientific publications, and do not describe the specific properties of the given product. Please take this into account when reading product descriptions, reviews, advertisements and other information!
How many daily doses?
Be the first to review this product!