The living fossil!
It has been used since prehistoric times to maintain the brain and blood circulation
Ginkgo biloba is a tree native to China that has been cultivated for various uses for thousands of years. Because it is the only surviving member of an ancient plant order, it is sometimes referred to as a living fossil.
While its leaves and seeds are often used in traditional Chinese medicine, modern research focuses primarily on ginkgo biloba extract, which is made from its leaves. Ginkgo biloba supplements are associated with a number of health claims and uses, most of which focus on brain function and blood circulation.
Natural materials; Artificial flavorless; Free-from artificial coloring; BSE/TSE-free; GMO free; Not-irradiated; No added sugars; Allergen free; Rich in dietary fiber
Dosage, recommended use, storage
One dose = 1 tablet
1 dose per day
Storage: In a well-closed, dry, cool, sun-protected place, out of the reach of children
- MedicalNot recommended for pregnant or lactating women or children. It increases the clotting time, it affects the blood sugar level, so those taking antidiabetic drugs, those undergoing surgery, and diabetics should only take it with medical approval!
Possible properties of raw material(s)
- Contains Powerful Antioxidants
- Can Help Fight Inflammation
- Improves Circulation and Heart Health
- Reduces Symptoms of Psychiatric Disorders and Dementia
- Improves Brain Function and Well-Being
- Can Reduce Anxiety
- Can Treat Depression
- Can Support Vision and Eye Health
- Can Treat Headaches and Migraines
- Can Improve Asthma and COPD Symptoms
- Reduces PMS Symptoms
- Treats Sexual Dysfunction
Ginkgo biloba, bulking agents (cellulose microcrystalline, calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous, talc), anticaking (silica dioxide)
| ||Per Unit (100 g)||NRV1 % / 100 g||Per Serving (1 tablet)||NRV1 % / 1 tablet|
|Energy||937 kJ/224 kcal|| ||n/a|| |
|Ginkgo Biloba||200 mg+40 mg kivonat|
1 NRV (Nutrient Reference Values): Percentage of Daily Reference Intakes for Adults (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
We regularly review our nutrition information.
The dietary supplement does not replace a mixed diet and a healthy lifestyle. Dietary supplements are not medicines, have no medicinal effect, and are not suitable for the treatment or prevention of diseases. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, sick or taking medication, consult your doctor before using any dietary supplement! Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption amount! Product descriptions are general information about the product's ingredients, which are typically based on scientific publications, and do not describe the specific properties of the given product. Please take this into account when reading product descriptions, reviews, advertisements and other information!
Weight of secondary unit
500 mg tablets
How many daily doses?
Be the first to review this product!